Sunday, March 6, 2016

I failed sharing in Kindergarten, so when asked to do a simple sample app, I had to create myself a GitHub account. Normally I use Bitbucket due to their more commercial friendly approach.

Set up was reasonably painless and my first impressions are positive.

My challenge, as given was as follows:

Framework:

  • Android Studio 2.0+
  • Gradle build system
  • Target SDK Marshmallow
  • Min SDK Ice Cream Sandwich
  • The use of 3rd-party libraries to facilitate development is encouraged

Task


  • Create a new android project
  • The Root Activity should be a Navigation Drawer
  • The application should follow the material design principles
  • The core view of the main activity should be a Recycler View
  • The Recyler should implement some sort of custom view
  • The custom view should download and display images downloaded from the internet (imgur)

To see my sample app, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment